Novels are fun. Why not condense the fun into bite-sized pieces?
Note: Short stories out on submission or with rights sold elsewhere are password protected, as denoted by an asterisk in the title. If you’d like to read them, please contact me and we can talk. Thanks!
This page has the following sub pages.
- The Perfect Present: A CYOA Story
- Advice for Beginners
- Sitting Still
- Wolf’s Bane
- Hunting for Hutlinana
- A Very Poor Career Choice
- Dead Man’s Slough
- Escape from Wordhaven Books!
- Prince Ilvarin and the Death God
- Handicraft Final Report
- The Hunt for the Birthday Cake: A CYOA Story